INAUGURAL GLOBAL CREDIT AWARDS
- Each Nomination must not exceed 1,500 words which will include hyperlinks to supporting evidence. Submissions exceeding this word limit will be automatically disqualified.
- Nominations can include external sources of evidence to support their entry. Guidelines on acceptable forms of evidence (such as links to publications, reports, or testimonials) will be provided.
- The portal page will clearly outline the categories for which awards are being given.
- The deadline for submission of entries will be 00 EST April 30th 2024.
- The Steering Committee plus representatives of the Diamond Sponsor – ACA International – will be invited to join the judging panel for the Award submissions.
- Shergroup Digital and Credit Today will develop a scoring matrix for each award category. This matrix will be based on predefined criteria relevant to each category and will be made transparent to participants.
- Each committee member of the judging panel will independently review and score the submissions according to the scoring matrix.
- The scores from the all the committee members will be aggregated to identify the finalists and winners in each category.